SALESFORCE TRANSIT CENTER
This week Pharmabox's crew traveled to San Francisco, specifically, to the Salesforce Transit Center to install two new Pharmaboxes! We are thrilled to increase our presence throughout the Golden Coast, and more so, to do it in such a beautiful and elegant building as the Salesforce Transit Center.
Now, let’s share some fun facts about this amazing building:
- 25,000 tons of steel were used in the construction, equal to the approximate weight of 5,000 elephants.
- During on-site construction in 2012, the fossil of a woolly mammoth tooth was discovered 110 feet deep. In remarkable condition, its enamel was still intact. The tooth is now displayed at California Academy of Sciences.
- Salesforce Park stretches 4.5 football fields in length or four city blocks!
- · The Park is planted with more than 600 trees and 16,000 plants. This living green roof cools the surrounding environment, filters exhaust, and improves air quality.
- The Main Plaza’s rooftop walkable glass floor is the largest of its kind in the U.S. (https://salesforcetransitcenter.com/about/salesforce-transit-center/)
It is definitely a one-of-a-kind structure! And now all it's guests can enjoy Pharmabox’s convenience at their fingertips.
Thank you, Lincoln Property Company. We are thrilled to be here!
If you wish to have a Pharmabox near you, do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org